Esther änd Dominik ar going tu Niusiländ. Änd hir is sö pleis tu ried all sö sings dät dei häf egspiriensd. Fönni storis, brefteiking ädwentschörs änd matsch mor. Iur komments ar wellkom of kors!

Freitag, Februar 17, 2006

All the best from Switzerland

Heute hat Esther per Email einen superlangen Brief von Ihrer Schulklasse aus Möhlin erhalten! Wir haben den Inhalt ein wenig gesäubert (nicht jeder Lehrer ist so beliebt wie Esther...) und ihn sofort online gestellt. Was man dazu noch sagen muss, Sebastian, mein Bruder unterrichtet zur Zeit Englisch an der Bez Möhlin. Wer den Brief liest, der versteht, warum es ihm zur Zeit recht gut geht...

Hi Esther
How are you? I’m fine. I started to play volleyball. We have holiday soon. I’m looking forward to it. It’s very cool. We have many tests this week. Thank you very much for your greetings.
Yours, Stephanie


Hello Esther and Dominik

How are you? Did you already go surfing? Here it is very cold. Otherwise it’s good.
With best wishes, Frédéric

Hello Esther
How are you? In Möhlin, everything is okay. We have a geography test, it’s really difficult. Is the apartment cool? Tomorrow, we have a maths test!
Best wishes, Vinci

Dear Esther
How do you do? I’m fine. I will go skiing on the “Gräche” for one week. I’m looking forward to it. The brother of your boyfriend is a very cool English teacher.
With best wishes, Nadine

Dear Esther
How do you do? I’m fine. In two weeks we’ve got two week’s holiday’s. It’s so nice! The brother of your boyfriend is a very cool English teacher. In this week, I will do threes tests. It’s very hard! Today, we must do a Geography test. I started to play volleyball now.
With best wishes, Naiara
PS: We miss you!

Good morning Esther
How are you? We have a geography t
est next lesson. We go snowboarding in Siviez. That’s in Wallis. I’m looking forward to it! I’m tired, but I’m feeling well because we’ve got holidays soon!
Best wishes, Simone Kägi

Hello Esther and Dominik
How are you? It’s very cold here in Möhlin. Did you already go bungy jumping?! Can you speak English well? Have fun in New Zealand.
With best wishes, Gawin

Hi Esther
How do you do? I’m fine. At the moment, Sebastian Refardt is our English teacher till the sports holiday. He’s a very good teacher. He speaks English all the time with us. That’s good. Have you been tired when your arrived in New Zealand? I miss you!
With best wishes, Kevin

Hi Esther!
How are you? How is New Zealand? How is the food there? We are doing fine and we are looking forward to the holidays. We would have loved to come along. We are missing you!
See you soon.
With best wishes, Janina, Diana, Nadine
PS: Say hello to Dominik

Dear Esthi
How are you? I’m fine. In the next lesson I will do a geography test. We miss you! I go to Srilanka for two weeks. I’m looking forward to it. The brother of your boyfriend is a cool English teacher. In this week, I will do three tests. It’s not very nice…
Love, Sarah

Dear Esther
How do you do? I hope good. I’m fine. We miss you. I go for one week to the Wallis. I will go snowboarding. I’m looking forward to it. The brother of your boyfriend is a very cool English teacher.
With best wishes, Melanie

Hello Esther
How are you? I’m okay. Our new class teacher is very different for us. I miss you. How is the weather? I’m looking forward to go on holiday. Have you got a house? We’ve got some tests in the next days.
With best wishes for you and Dominik, Fabienne

Hi Esther
How do you do? Here in Möhlin everything is okay, but the new class teacher is very difficult from you… Is it warm in New Zealand? We have at the moment three tests. Did you have a nice flight. Do you miss Swiss chocolate?
With best wishes, Leandro

Hey Esther and Dominik
How are you? We are fine. We are going in a snowboard camp. That’s very cool ?. We have three tests on this week. One maths, one German and one geography test. That’s not good. It’s very difficult. We hope you have fun in New Zealand. We have only 4° C in Switzerland. It’s so cold.
With best wishes from the cold Swit
zerland, Andy and Roxy

Hi Esther
How do you do? We are OK. Did you already learn how to surf? At the moment, we have three tests. It’s rubbish. We have holiday soon.
Oliver Wach

Und mit Olivers schönem Schlusswort bleibt uns nur eines übrig: Viel Glück bei Euren vielen Prüfungen und ganz tolle Ferien!!!

was ihr dazu meint:

Blogger judith said...

sandro, und diese worte nun in englisch...

18.2.06

 

Schreib auch was!

<< Home